Right HR offers a range of services that can be tailored to your needs.
We offer a “from Beginning to End” personnel management service, starting with identifying the need to recruit and going through every stage of the working life-cycle, including-
- Job Descriptions & Person specifications
- Recruitment & Interviewing
- Checks & References
- All joining administration and documentation, for example Contract & Handbooks
- All matters arising while in employment for example, training, leave, sickness, disciplinary issues etc.
- Updating of documentation in line with legislation
- Leavers, including redundancy and dismissal
Alternatively, you can engage us to handle a specific issue, for example, an employee taking unauthorised leave or to handle a specific area such as recruitment.
If you’d like to check your existing HR policies and processes, we can carry out a “Health-Check” exercise where will we review these and the supporting documentation. In our experience, this is a good method to identify any ‘gaps’ and to ensure these get addressed.
In addition, Right HR can also support you and your business with advice, assistance and guidance in all aspects of General Management, including Strategy, Projects, Operations & Controls.
For a free initial meeting contact Gail Bloomfield at Right HR.
- Job descriptions, person specifications and performance appraisal systems
- Assistance with recruitment, including short listing and interviewing
- Personnel documentation
- Training for your managers in soft skills
- An advice line for guidance on handling issues in the workplace making sure that you are managing in line with best practice and legal requirements.